Terms & conditions
BurnsNightPrague.com is owned and operated by Friends of Scotland, a trading name of Kilt s.r.o.
This is the user agreement between us Kilt s.r.o. ("Kilt", "us", "our", "we") and you the user ("User", "you") and will govern your use of our websites and verbal/email purchases (the 'Channels').
If you wish to contact us on any issue detailed in these terms you may do so by contacting our customer services ("Customer Services") by any of the following methods:
by e-mail: email@example.com
Please take time to read these terms and conditions it is important for both of us that you understand our contractual relationship relating to your use of the Channels.
Agents: Kilt s.r.o. has contracted Pole Position travel (a trading name of Reja sro) to handle payment collection, web sites and other travel services, and Reja s.r.o. may appear on your credit card statements and other correspondence; however for clarity in all matters related to BurnsNightPrague.com your contract is with Kilt s.r.o.
In many cases we purchase products directly from the ultimate suppliers on your behalf. That means you pay us and we pay the suppliers. In some cases, we will act as an agent to the supplier and you will pay the supplier directly. Please see the notes on AGENCY below for special conditions in this case. For some products we are the OWNER in whcih case your contract is directly with us.
If there are any changes to the details supplied to us by you it is your responsibility to inform us via our website or by contacting our Customer Services as soon as possible.
Unless you otherwise permit us, we will not pass on any information about you to any third party, EXCEPT we will disclose information about you to the suppliers as neccessary in order to facilitate the booking process.
Excursions & ground transport
Other products are sold as an agency and cancellation conditions are as stated in individual terms and conditions.
As AGENT, while we take every effort to ensure the quality of services provided, we take no responsibility for your experiences of individual products, and your final recourse is to the supplier. You will be told the supplier in all cases. We will however be happy to represent your complaint to the supplier.
All products sold through Kilt s.r.o."s Channels are not an offer by us to sell any product, but an invitation to you to make an offer to our suppliers. We are free to accept that offer on behalf of those suppliers or to reject it. We will send you an e-mail confirming the contract if you are purchasing from the website.
Because the contract for the product is between you and the supplier any queries or concerns relating to the product should be addressed to them. You will see the name and address, plus contact details, for most suppliers at the bottom of the more info section for each product and for all suppliers in any confirmatory e-mail we send you. We will of course assist you with this if you wish - please contact Customer Services. (please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Where your contract is not with us but with a third party supplier such as a tour operator or hotel, we may pass your credit card (or details of any other payment method allowed) and any other essential booking details to that third party. The placing of an order for any goods and services by you will constitute consent to us passing on such details.
Please make sure that you have read and understood the more info sections on the Channels, it is your responsibility to make sure you have done so.
SPECIFIC PRODUCT TERMS
1. All hotel discounts advertised are based on the discounts from the full rate including VAT and are correct at the time the offers are first advertised on any Channel.
2. If you wish to cancel your hotel room, please contact the supplier through any of the contact addresses in the Reservation Confirmation. Please include your order number, registered email address and details of your cancellation. The Hotel may impose a cancellation charge on you.
3. Prices stated are on per person, per night basis and include VAT unless otherwise stated.
4. Please be aware that the hotel room photos are only a depiction of the type of rooms on offer and may not represent the actual room described.
5. Unless otherwise stated, breakfast, lunch and dinner are not included.
6. Star ratings may differ according to the country where the hotel is located and are out of the control of Kilt s.r.o.. Therefore Kilt s.r.o. cannot be held responsible for any misconceptions relating to star ratings.
1. Tickets will either be delivered via post, to your hotel, or available at the venue. For postal deliveries, we are not liable for delivery unless you have purchased the 'insured' option. In the event your ticket is stolen or gets lost, please contact us at email@example.com so that we may put you in touch with the appropriate party.
2. As a ticketing agent we do not have any role in setting ticket prices or determining seat locations, although we will of course seat party members together wherever feasible.
3. Tickets are sold subject to the terms and conditions of the venue owners
4. Events may be cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons, in this event Kilt s.r.o. will not responsible for any such cancellations or postponements. If the event is cancelled, please contact the organiser for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party or for further instructions. If the event is rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations.
5. If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Kilt s.r.o., the event organiser / venue or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry or ejected from the venue.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However because of the sophisticated technology that is required in operating Channels there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, very occasionally, this may result in a price, product or service or other detail displayed or presented on a Channel being incorrect. In this case we reserve the right to cancel that contract, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
We do not make any warranty that the website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
Please note that in using the Channels you agree to be bound by the following obligations:
Our site may contain links to other third party websites over which Kilt s.r.o. has no control. Kilt s.r.o. cannot therefore have any responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness or quality of the information contained on those websites.
The copyright and the propriety rights on the website and other Channels and all content are owned by Kilt s.r.o. or its third party licensors and in this respect Kilt s.r.o. reserves all rights.
Kilt s.r.o. uses secure technology to safeguard information including personal information and financial transactions.
Kilt s.r.o. reserve the right to change or update its these terms and conditions relating to the use of the Channels from time to time. We will inform you on the relevant Channel when we have updated the terms. Please note that you will be unable to make a purchase from any Channel unless you have confirmed that you have read and understood the most recent version of the terms.
This user agreement is between you and Kilt s.r.o. and is governed by the laws of Czech Republic.
Data Protection and Privacy
|Home | Signup | The programme | About Burns | The Venue & Directions | UK Travel packages | Poems | Recipes | Sponsorship|